After almost a year on hiatus, #WriteMotivation returns!
If you need help sticking to your goals or need some encouragement when all seems bleak, this is a fantastic group of people to help cheer you on and help you reach those goals.
The rules are simple:
1. Make a list of realistic goals for the month – and achieve them.
2. Make a Blog Post every week (preferably Wednesdays, but if you don’t post on Wednesdays just add it to the next day you would normally post ). This is to help us keep tabs on our own progress, and for others to cheer us on if it’s a difficult week. Please link to the post in the #writemotivation hashtag
3. Visit your #writemotivation team mates blogs, and participate in the #writemotivation hashtag to cheer people on.
Sign up for this month will go through the end of the week. You can fill out the form to join in here.
I have a major project to complete by the end of this month, so this is perfect timing for me. This one is going to take so much focus for me to stay the course. I need my #writemotivation gang to help me through this!
Here are my June goals:
1. Make word count goal of 2000 words five days each week. That’s the minimum. It wouldn’t hurt to go a bit higher.
2. Completed requested project by the end of the month. Very excited about this project!
3. Plan blog posts for the month and post weekly. I have been less than consistent over the past couple of months, what with the youngling graduating high school and other major life changes coming into play. Time to regroup and refocus.
4. Read & review at least two books. Have one books already finished and ready to review. This may be the easiest goal to complete. 🙂
So how about you? What are your goals for the summer? For June? Want to join in #WriteMotivation?